The necessity of RO Service Kit One
- After 12 months RO needs to change all these 3 filters.
- Pre-Filter traps 5-micron physical dust.
- Sediment Cartridge traps 1-5 micron physical impurities like dust, mud etc.
- Carbon Cartridge absorbs the bad smell, bad colour, bad taste. It caused due to chemical impurities.
- It is very necessary to change these filters after specific intervals (advisable at 12 months) to maintain the purity of your equipment.
Benefits of RO Service Kit 1
- Service of the unit
- Change of pre-candle
- Change of Sediment Cartridge
- Change of Carbon Cartridge
- It includes the visiting charges
|Serial No||Parts Change||Working of Part||Approx. Life Cycle||Cost|
|1||Spun Candle(Purerite)||Remove physical impurities like dust, mud etc.||6 months or 3000 liters||Rs. 250|
|2||Sediment Cartridge(Aquaklean)||Remove physical impurities like dust, mud etc.||12 month or 6000 liters||Rs. 450|
|3||Carbon cartridge(Aquaklean)||Reduce Chemical impurities like chorines etc.||12 month or 6000 liters||Rs. 450|
|Visiting Charges||Rs. 250|
|Total :||Rs. 1400/-|
Terms & Conditions.
- The life of these filters depends upon the quantity of water usage and the quality of input raw water.
- It is recommended to change these filters after 12 months/6000 ltrs if the input water is below the limits like turbidity < 1 NTU, Iron <0.1 PPM, etc.
- The filters can be used earlier and there is no warranty for these filters because these are consumable items.
- This is a one-time service charge and it does not carry any liabilities in future.
- These parts are not reducing TDS Level in the water because the only Membrane can reduce the TDS.