The Aquafresh Super Grand Plus Description – The Aquafresh super grand plus water purifier has all the features that a consumer would like to have in the water purifier for getting the pure and healthy water. This water purifier has a ten stage purification technique which comes with an antibacterial dozer to help in enhancing the taste of the water while it is under the purification process. It is enabled with functions and indicators like electric start and cut-off, UV failure indicator, flushing system to help the consumer in determining the facts like if their purifier needs servicing any other maintenance related work. This light weighted water purifier can be placed anywhere in your kitchen. Aquafresh is one of the leading organization to offer optimum quality water purifiers including the aqua fresh super grand plus water purifier RO , UV of TDS control. This RO system is widely used in the household environments for purification of water.
Aquafresh Grand Plus Benefits:
- This has Multiple Purification from RO & UV with TDS Minimiser with Alkaline Filter methods.
Give 100% Safe & Pure drinking Water for your family.
Great testing tea, coffee & cold drinks.
Sparkling crystal clear ice-cubes.
Cooking for delicacy.
- Hygienic water for baby milk & food.
No need to purchase expensive mineral water.
Easy to maintain.
Enhances the taste of drinking water.
Refreshing beverages, soups & sauces.
Aquafresh Super Grand Plus Specification:
- This is Wall-mount cum Counter-top water purifier.
2. RO + UV+TDS Minimiser with Alkaline Technology.
3. Anti-bacterial 3-in-1 Silver Doser, Taste Conditioner
and Activated Carbon as post-treatment of RO, to
enhance the shelf life & taste of water.
4. Computer Controlled fully Automatic Operations.
5. UV Failed Indicator that shows you the Ultra Violet (UV) lamp is not in function to alert you the possibility of impure water from the equipment.
6. In-built storage tank of capacity: 10 ltrs with purified water level indicator.
Parameter Specification Rate Flow of Purification 12-15* Litres per hour * Max Duty Cycle 120 liters per Day Volume of Storage Tank Capacity 10-12 Litres Stages of Purifications Pre-Candle, Sediment, Activated Carbon, RO-Membrane, Post Corbon, TDS Minimiser, UV system, Ultra Filteration-UF, Anti-scallent,, Alkaline Mineral. RO Membrane 100 GPD RO Pump Power 100 GPD Minimum Inlet Water Pressure 0.3 kg/sq cm Maximum Inlet water Pressure 2 kg/sq cm ( if input water pressure is more than 2kg/sq cm , install PRV before the Unit) Input Voltage 160-300V AC ( 50Hz) Operating Voltage 24V DC Input water Temperature Min 5 Celsius & Max 50 Celsius Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Up to 2000 ppm Total Hardness 600 ppm (max) Rejection of TDS Up to 95%
FAQS for Aqua Grand Plus RO:
Question: Which type of Aqua Grand Plus RO water purifier is it?
- Answer: This is a countertop/wall-mounted Reverse Osmosis (RO) water purifier with extra steps such as UF (Ultrafiltration) and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) control.
Question: What is the Aqua Grand Plus RO water purifier’s water storage capacity?
Answer: The storage tank capacity varies relying on the model, generally ranging from 8 to 12 liters.